Broken Glass Publishing (BGP), established in 2011, is committed to providing excellence in all its literary undertakings and to providing its clients with first-rate end products. BGP publishes a line of non-fiction materials for its parent company, Mominee Studios Inc. and a limited line of fiction novels.
At this time, BGP is closed to new author inquiries.
Different types of editors and their functions:
1. Content Editor or Developmental Editor
2. Buying (Acquiring) Editor for a Publishing House
3. Periodical Editors (magazine/newspapers/journals – electronic or print)
4. Web Content Editors (online social media and information sites)
5. Advertising/Marketing Copy Editors
6. Line/Copy Editor
Publishing and Intellectual Property Rights
"The Rocky Road" Series by Valley Brown - Romantic suspense that's a little bit sweet and a little bit steamy.
Book One: "Speeding Tickets" (2011)
Book Two: "Rough Piece of Road" (2013)
(Book Three currently in edits)
"The Art of Stained Glass Restoration" by Jules Mominee - currently in edits.
"Portraiture in Glass" by Terry Mominee - currently in edits.
BGP's Manager is Ms. Terry Mominee. She can be reached at 812-473-1691
5001 Lincoln Avenue, Evansville, IN 47715-4113, US